Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tantrum

The Journaling reads:

I am a Toddler!

I may be little,
I may be young,
But I have a mouth
and two healthy lungs!
Allow me to demonstrate
here on the floor....

I am a Toddler, Hear Me Roar!

I want what I want
and I want it now!
Listen to reason?
No way! No how!
In church, at the mall
or the grocery store.....

I am a Toddler, Hear Me Roar!

You may think that
I'm incorrigible,
But at times I am quite adorable!
You never know exactly what's in store....

I am a Toddler, Hear Me Roar!

Author: Karen Burniston

 
Posted by Picasa


If you would like a copy of the Cricut .cut file Tantrum, click here.

6 comments:

  1. It's great to see that you are also documenting life's "rough" spots too. All too often we focus our cameras on the "good" times and not those times when we are not at our best. Your children will be grateful to know that they did have ups and downs growing up and that they survived. That things can and will get better and worse somedays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! My husband and I always joke about pics that will embarrass our daughter at her wedding and this would be a great page for display! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! My husband and I always joke about pics that will embarrass our daughter at her wedding and this would be a great page for display! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manhattan Mandie, forgive me for not understanding but why on earth would you want to embarrass your daughter? =\ ~Linda

    ReplyDelete