Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wall Hanging from TV Weekly

A few weeks ago on TVWeekly.com, Tricia Morris made a wall hanging from an acrylic album from Clear Scraps. You can watch the episode by clicking HERE. I really liked the project but I'm on a self-imposed spending freeze (vacation time is coming, know what I mean?). Anyway, like I said, I liked the project so I decided to see if I could make it with supplies that I already had on hand, so I opened up my trusty Cricut Design Studio and wah-lah, made the .cut file which you can download for yourself by clicking HERE. Helpful Hint 1: when you cut this file, be sure to use a heavy cardstock that has color on both sides for the best look. Helpful Hint 2: Be sure to use reinforcements under the rings for added support. And now, the bad part...I made this wall hanging with the Going Places Cartridge and I know not everyone has this cartridge but if I say so myself, you ought to because it's a good one and if you're not on a spending freeze as I am, well then, I hereby give you permission to run out and buy it! =O



2 comments:

  1. denise.crosby@yahoo.comSeptember 17, 2008 at 10:16 PM

    Linda,
    That is so funny about the
    self imposed non spending spree.
    I need to talk to you more often!

    The clear skittles that you have a
    link for, are you selling these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise, and no on the am I selling these. I found the website a few weeks ago because of her prices on cartridges...she has Plantin Schoolbook for $29! I paid 3x that when I bought it off Ebay right after it came out....and in case you're wondering, no, I do not get a kickback or commission...just like passing on a bargain to my friends. lol ~Linda

    ReplyDelete