Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Be Patient

I am carefully watching all the online companies that are offering pre-orders on the new CHA products and I have a word of advice for all you Got-A-Have-It-Now gals...BE PATIENT! The competition is fierce ya'll! For example, check out the prices at StampingScrapping, they are coming down already... oh and yeah I know, we all want to get it first but again, BE PATIENT. I've played this pre-order game before and yet didn't get my supplies any sooner than the next gal...and you know what, even if I did, I probably wouldn't have had time to play with the new toy right off so the only benefit was being able to throw my head back and proudly say, 'oh yeah, I already have that'... So with that said, be patient and maybe you'll save enough money to buy even more toys. =)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog always has such great Cricut ideas. I nominated you for a for fun blog award. Keep up the great work. I enjoy visiting your site.
    Nancy
    You can view the details of the award on my site.
    http://nancyscomfortablecottageliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete