Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cricut Cheat Sheets

Back when the Cricut first came out, I created a cheat sheet to help me keep up with what was on the cartridges so I wouldn't have to keep searching the backs of the boxes. One thing let to another and next thing I knew everybody was wanting a copy of my cheat sheets so I started a Yahoo group called, you guessed it, Cricut Cheat Sheets. Why am I telling you this? Well, to let you know that I've just updated the sheets to include Graphically Speaking and the Storybook cartridge and boy are they doozies! Tons of stuff on those I tell ya!!! If you'd like to get the sheets too, then click HERE and join the group, you will automatically be sent the newest sheets as well as updates as they become available.

 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment