Monday, July 14, 2008

Google Picasa

I have to share this with you...I mean, it's awesome. I'm talking about Google's free program Picasa. This free program is a fully loaded photo editing software program that does it all. It's a photo organizer that finds photos on your computer, then allows you to edit the photos even removing red-eye and also has tons of other editing tools, you can create and share your albums, print your photos at home or upload to your favorite printer AND easily send your photos to friends using your Gmail account! What, you don't have Gmail?? Well you should as it's also FREE and the most awesome email handler I've ever used! Check them out by clicking HERE and HERE.
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Linda, do you find that Picasa slows your computer down if you have a lot of pics and graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've not seen any difference. Give it a try, if you don't like it you can always remove it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Picasa for awhile now along with a few of my friends. We all LOVE this program. After purchasing several different ones for quite a bit of money, this free program is my first choice. I haven't had any slowing on my system after installing it either.

    ReplyDelete