Monday, July 28, 2008

I DID IT! Finally I have WALL ART!

Well I finally did it! WALL ART! Yep and you know what? It was easy, in fact the hardest part was trying to decide what to put on the walls. So here it is. The "FAMILY" one is in the family room and the "CREATIVE ZONE" is in my scrapbook room. Now I plan on doing one that says "BLESS THIS HOME AND ALL WHO ENTER". Now don't worry about over-kill, lol, the family room and scrapbook room are on separate ends of the house and the foyer is in the middle so hopefully it will be spread out enough that my house doesn't start looking like it has graffiti all over it. If you would like a copy of the .cut files, just click on the the title that you are interested in.

 

 


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW
    that looks COOL:)

    Hugs Anja
    Be smart, make art.
    janja's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I can't wait to do the vinyl....I have to repaint my walls first or I know I won't like it. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I just added word art to my foyer and now I am planning my next project. Isn't it so rewarding to see your work up on the wall!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda your wall art is just AWESOME. How wonderful that you are kind enough to share it with us all. I tried to download all three but none of them would work for me. Do you have any idea why that would be? Are they just finished now?
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy, These were made on an Cricut Expression with a 12x24 mat and will require that to cut, do you have an Expression? ~Linda

    ReplyDelete