Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wall Art and my Cricut

Have you ventured into wall art designing yet? I want want want to but am scared scared scared to...or maybe I just don't know where to start. I don't know but what I do know is that I have no excuse to not get started now because I've just received my vinyl order from Cutters Creek. I am now the proud owner of Cricut Vinyl Transfer Tape, Cricut Vinyl Billiard, Cricut Vinyl Peacock Blue, Cricut Vinyl Ruby Red, Cricut Vinyl Cotton, Cricut Vinyl Chocolate and Cricut Vinyl Raven. I've also found some great websites to get ideas from such as Chatty Walls, Right on the Walls and Quote the Walls. Soooo, stay tuned cause I'll be posting the results (if it looks decent anyway) very soon.
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I'll be watching this space to find out how you get on Linda! I hope to be moving house in the next 2 or 3 months, and plan to have some Cricut wall art in my new place. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow!!! I have been just trying to get some and do the cricut bug on my Laptop..I hang my head in SHAME this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also use tacky paper (shelf liner) or mac-tack. I bought some in white and wood tone from walmart. You can buy the repositionable stuff so it's not so sticky. I made princess for my girls room and sweet dreams, with stars for my baby's room. I love it! I also did live, laugh, love with flowers in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHHH!! I have been looking all over for that wall quote! Could you please tell me where you found it?? Thank you in advance.
    Deb
    doozer850@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, the one in the picture is from the cricut.com advertisement for the transfer tape. =) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete