Friday, August 22, 2008

A little more info on Cricut's Pixar's Car Cartridge

The thrill of the race, the quest for speed-with this full size cartridge you can have your own race to the finish line with all your favorite Disney/Pixar’s Cars characters! Kids of all ages will love to create their own Lightning McQueen, Mater, Doc, Sally, and other characters from the movie. This cartridge also contains a "Spare Parts" feature with phrases, icons, and logos for your favorite characters. As Disney/Pixar continues to release new and exciting Cars products, this cartridge is sure to be a big hit for years to come.



8 comments:

  1. I have just discovered your site! Fabulous!!! I have been on a journey checking out scrappin' blogs that I haven't seen before. I have left you an award on my blog! Please visit to see what it all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn, I really do appreciate it. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute.But I will not be getting this one I dont have any children.. My baby is 34 now..I want a all cat one ARGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    Thank you for all your great info on your blog, very helpful, thanks again,
    BeckyIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, Download what? ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    I'm making my son's bday invite and I just bought this. I was wondering if it is worth opening or if I should return it. Do you have any examples of what a prepared lightning mcqueen would look like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody, I don't have boys so don't have this cartridge therefore don't have any examples. BUT, I bet if you head over to the Cricut message board you'd be able to find some. Good luck! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete