Thursday, August 14, 2008

My baby girl!

Have you ever been so stinkin proud of someone that everytime you think about what they are doing it feels like your heart is going to burst? I have and I want to share my joy with you. This link is to my daughter's cd. She's so talented as is her husband and their band! Even if you're not in to praise/worship music, I really wish you'd just go listen to a sample of their work and be proud with me. OH, I think my heart is going to explode!! Click HERE to see for yourself.

Click HERE to check out my daughter and her husbands My Space page. They have just released a CD, all the music is written, sung and recorded by them and their band!!!!

 






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. U need to be PROUD!!! I M proud for U too..:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morining Linda,

    I just listened to your baby girl's music and all I can say is WOW! My 16 yo ds and I love praise music and we both think your daughter is very talented. I wish her much success in her endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your daughter's music. You must be incredibly proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Your daughter has a lovely voice, and she sings with lots of feeling. I so see why you're proud!
    I wish her all the best!

    Hugs from
    Jane in Norway

    ReplyDelete