Saturday, August 30, 2008

New Cricut Cartridge - Hannah Montana

Well have you heard? According to Cindy over at Memory Making Crafts ProvoCraft will be releasing around the end of the year a Hannah Montana cartridge. My thoughts on this...BLECH! I so wanted a Shrek cartridge. Oh well, maybe next time.

Here's the quote from Cindy: "The new cart coming out is Hannah Montana. As far as the images believe me I have been hounding PC about this. In fact I was talking to them last night about it. Still nothing. There will be some carts coming out shortly. Not sure what the definitive time frame is though. Waiting for an answer on Monday as far as when that will be."



8 comments:

  1. OK Seriously too much hype over yet another girly cart. Oh well. I know I will be saving money on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my cup of tea either, if it had to be yet another character cart could they not have geared it to boys, and to be honest how many different cuts can you get from hannah montannah anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. luvdrewwww (Maria)August 31, 2008 at 12:13 PM

    TFS - LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info...I probably won't be getting this either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm telling my 10-year old son that I want him and his brother to get this one for me for Christmas! Tee hee! Seriously, why this? I'm still waiting for a good Halloween cartridge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My niece would love it
    But I"ll have to check out the hand book & see what all is on it. I think the storybook & Winnie the Pooh are going to be the next ones I buy

    ReplyDelete