Monday, August 25, 2008

Paper Doll Book

Below is a super simple Paper Doll Dress Up book. The last page of the book has your doll attached but the rest of the pages are left blank so that you can customise your book according to the occasion. Example, for the beach, dress the doll in a bathing suit and add the shell or sea horse to the pages or maybe for Halloween, dress the doll accordingly and add a bats or ghost to the pages. The possibilities are endless! The doll is cut at 5 3/4 inch, you'll need to know that when you go to cut her/his clothes. Cartridges used are George and Paper Doll Dress Up. Download HERE.

 



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW I been feeling so BLA and down n the dumps..This is going to cheer me up..:O) THANK U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is adorable! I just attended my nephews birthday (spiderman). I could make him a spiderman book with the photos I shot during the party, he would love it!

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cjweb, That is a great idea!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. just happened to find your site. I am new to all this and a bit confused w/this paperdoll book. Is each square a different page? And the last page would have the doll in character clothes? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just happened to find your site. I am new to all this and a bit confused w/this paperdoll book. Is each square a different page? And the last page would have the doll in character clothes? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise, you are exactly right. You would use your PDDU cartridge to make hair, clothing, shoes, etc and other accessories to decorate your pages along with your photos. HTH's, Linda

    ReplyDelete