Saturday, August 16, 2008

With all my heart...

Can you believe it? I did a layout without using my Cricut! LOL This is a kit from Daisy D's that I got at the Atlanta Scrapbook Expo last month. The 'with all my heart' was a rub-on and then the cirle has printed all the way around it 'i love you'. I love Daisy D's!

BTW, the picture is of my daughter and her hubby taken this year while we were vacationing in St. George. She took the picture herself by putting the camera on auto and laying it on the sand. Don't you love the waves at the bottom of the picture and the sea gulls flying to the left of the picture? I know I do!

 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow Linda,
    the LO is amazing, I love it:)
    and the waves are just perfect:D

    Hugs Anja
    Be smart, make art.
    janja's blog

    ReplyDelete