Sunday, September 7, 2008

Adorable You

This is gbaby #4 and was taken on her 1st birthday. This year has flown by and the older I get the faster they seem to go.

Note to moms with babes at home: CHERISH EVERY MOMENT. I know it's cliche' but girl I promise you, they will be gone before you know it. Really.

Ok, back to the layout. Cartridges used were Alphalicious and Doodletype and I love love love these cartridges! Do I say that about every cartridge I use? I think I do...oh well, I really do love love love these cartridges!! Oh, and about the tag, it was made with Doodletype and had the little window already cut out and that's a good thing to know because Design Studio doesn't mention it.

 

 


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. WOW, This layout is SO gorgeous. You did a wonderful job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! & I loved your LO!

    Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout. I love the colors and the stripe of paper in the middle with the horizontal stripes. It is a great way to draw attention to that beautiful grandbaby! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O Linda it is Precious.. Yes U R right my baby is 34 now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with others, cute, adorable, precious...the baby & the layout. I love the 'popped' look on pages. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute LO,
    I love the colors and the picture...
    it's just perfect:)

    Hugs Anja
    Be smart, make art.
    janja's blog

    ReplyDelete