Monday, September 22, 2008

Get Organized!

End of the month things to do:
* Turn in any undeveloped rolls of film for processing,upload your digitals for processing, or if you print at home, get it done. Don't let pictures pile up.
* Sort through the embellishments on your workspace. Put like items together, even if they're differnt colors. Toss scraps of ribbon or fiber too small to work with. File stickers and diecuts away. Clean up those pesky little bits that clutter your workspace.
* Finally, sort and file your papers. Toss those smaller than a half sheet in size or use them now to make up a card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda- I have recently found your great blog. I tried to send an email but your link is "down." I am new to the Cricut world and am having so much trouble with cutting... would you send me your email so I could ask you a couple of questions?
    Many thanks!

    Kate W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, my email is ohscrap@gmail.com. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog and I love it…I caught up today on the archives and let me tell you…you have some really great ideas…this post in particular is great and I am going to try and start doing this every month…keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete