Sunday, September 28, 2008

Make your own Glue Dots

According to a gal over at Splitcoasters:

"You can make your own glue dots by dropping blobs (any size you like) of Aleene's Tack It Over and Over glue onto waxed paper.

I did this and folded the excess waxed paper over top, once they were 'dry'.

All I have to do is open up the waxed paper, pick off one of the blobs and use like regular store-bought glue dots. They are great and way cheaper!

Also the dots can be moved before they 'set' so, if you get a wrong placement, at first, you can pick them off and move them."

4 comments:

  1. wow...
    I will be trying this one!
    Have I told you yet, that
    I love your blog!

    You Rock...

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea. Will have to try.
    Lori
    http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool tip!

    Hey--I wanted to thank you with all your help getting the blog issue straightened out -- you're a gem!!

    --Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie, you are so welcome and let me say it sure does look great! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete