Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bulk Skittles, in Stock!

Mini skittles..dew drops...lustre gems.. whatever you like to call them! You can get them already hand dyed with Ranger Alcohol Inks or clear for those who prefer to dye them yourselves or simply just prefer the clear color. You can also color in the bottom of the gem with markers such as sharpies or Stickles by Ranger Ink.

These acrylic glass like gems measure about 4mm across and are flat on one side so you can easily adhere them to any project. They're great for accenting your scrapbook pages or cards. They make beautiful decorative accents and can also be used as the center of your Prima flowers! Glue Dots are perfect adhesives to use with these.

These are packaged in reclosable poly bags of 3x4in and 2x3in. 3x4in bags will include approximately 1200+ pcs and the 2x3in bags includes 400+ pcs.

Make your own, here’s how:

Scoop approx. 2 tablespoons of clear "Skittles" into a small zip lock baggie
Add 3 drops of alcohol ink
Seal baggie and quickly shake to cover the skittles with ink
Open the bag and let it sit out for about 10 minutes for the ink to dry
You now have colored skittles…have fun!


Want some? Click HERE to order.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get a commission ;). I just spent $40 there, but mostly wanted the skittles. I went to Hobby Lobby, but they didn't have the kind I can color so I was SO happy you found these! And, what a great price! I was afraid I'd never find the same ones again since Michaels quit carrying them. Thank you! Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I got a commission too!!!! =\ ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen any skittles that are aurora borealis or opal in color. I would really like to find those to use as bubbles around a bathtub. Would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks for all your efforts. My e-mail is delipa@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete