Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Watch TV While Scrapbooking

Catch phenomenal scrapbooker Lisa Bearnson, founding editor of Creating Keepsakes magazine, on QVC Tuesday September 23rd. Lisa has been gathering inventive ideas from leading scrapbook manufacturers and can't wait to share them with you! Plus, Lisa will be joined by scrapbooking superstar Tim Holtz and Digital Scrapbooking's own Renee Pearson. Tune in early so you can order before things start selling out.



QVC: CREATING KEEPSAKES MAGAZINE - PAPER CRAFTING
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 (Times listed are EST)

12:00 - 2:00 AM
10:00 - 11:00 AM
1:00 - 3:00 PM*

*Times subject to change. Check local listings.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought I was the Great Enabler...

    Oh--look at that--oh and that--and I've got to have that--I watch, I must have...see what you're making me do??

    Take care (you're awesome!)

    --Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already spent...
    ...alot....so I'm right there with you. Oh my...
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete