Thursday, October 2, 2008

Breast Cancer

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today!

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' -- for free (pink window in the middle). This does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate a mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Please pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

AGAIN...
PLEASE ASK 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 FRIENDS.
Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, i'm new to your blog, but LOVE it! I am adding this to my blog right now...Thanks for the link. What a good caused and all you have to do is click!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I M On my way and on my way to spread the word.Thank u for posting..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I done it and I tole every body in my email list.:O)
    Thank U for posting this My Hubbies sister just found out she has breast cancer this week..:O(
    I lost my Mom to Brain cancer and My Aunt just died from it. I fight it every day with my hubbies skin cancers.
    Cancer is a NASTY NASTY WORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just about to make a blog post about this subject thanks to reading this one of yours. I haven't been touched by breast cancer (I'm not sure my ex-step-grandmother really counts since we weren't remotely close), but my mother had pre-cancer cells (cervical), twice, so I know how scary it can be. I try to remember to click on that site every day, and I actually do it for each of the tabs since they're all important. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete