Monday, October 6, 2008

Cuttlebug/Spellbinders Cut and Emboss

In today's mail I received from Cutters Creek the Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circle thingies...my first ever and girl I am lost. I got out my Cuttlebug, paper, blab-blab, blab-blab, blab-blab... Ok, maybe you get my point, anyway, I then head over to You Tube to get educated and I find tons of videos telling me how to use these things. One, let me tell you, the gal talked like she was on speed, I wanted to scream 'slow down!' but you know how that is, You Tube videos never listen. ANYWAY, my point, I found this one below (and in fact I think I've featured it here on Just A Scrappin' before) but that was for you guys, not me...so once again, I give you this awesome video that talks slow enough for even me and teaches even me how to cut and emboss with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilites dies.



1 comment: