Friday, October 17, 2008

FYI - Cricut Rewards

As you buy your new Solutions cartridges be sure to keep up with the Cricut Rewards Certificate inside of each box. Here's what PC has to say about them:

It’s getting close to introducing the NEW Cricut Rewards Program! We’re not quite ready to launch but in the meantime if you find a Cricut Rewards Ticket packaged along with your Cricut product*, hold on to it. You’ll be able to redeem it for prizes and product when the rewards program launches. As we get closer to launch, we’ll announce updates here, on our community boards, and in our newsletter.

Good times ahead! And remember, save those rewards tickets…

*Currently only included in the NEW Cricut Solutions Cartridges



7 comments:

  1. I got mine saved...I hope it something good.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope they implement this program. I bought a few of the solutions back at the beginning of the year when they first came out. (Whenever that was.) Unfortunately that message has been up there since then. LOL has me wondering what "soon" is in Cricut country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunaly ProvoCraft is not known for their timeliness. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,

    You really keep on top of things. I had no idea these new cartridges were coming out. I can't find most of the last batch of new ones. I don't know how they expect us to keep finding money for all these. Thanks for letting us know.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. they have started this program. It's posted on their website, but I don't know if it's come out in the chirp yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been saving mine but there is nothing that I want at this time. Do you know if they will be adding more cartridges to this program?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure do hope so cause there is nothing there that I want either. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete