Saturday, October 25, 2008

Layout: Sweet Cheeks

And here's the last one from last night...and the last collage for now. This is DGD #3. Cartridge used was again Alphalicious (are you getting the impression that I LOVE this cartridge?). I also used felt on this one...BTW, how on earth are you supposed to attach this stuff? My first thought was to put it through the Xyron but I didn't want it completly stuck down so ended up using a brad. Looks good to me. Oh I almost forgot, see the scallop frame around the collage, that was made in one swoop with the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge...did you know there are about 50 frames on that cartridge? Well now you know and you have my permission to go check it out.

 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful. The first picture doesn't do it justice. You really need to look at the close ups to see all the fine detail. Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page LO is darling! I love the bright red you used and the pictures are priceless!
    Did you cut out the felt flowers with your Cricut? No way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn, No, the felt flowers were bought in a roll and I trimmed out the ones I wanted to use. =) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mentioned that there are 50(or so) frames on the stretch your imag. Almost everywhere that I have looked, there is only one overlay. Can I get all those frames with that one overlay? I did see somewhere-it showed about 8 cutting mats full of images from stretch imag. Am I making any sense??? Thanks, Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie, Each of the full cartridges have usually 6 sets of cuts for each overlay. To see the features, click on shift, shadow, blackout and the keys above these. Hope this helps, Linda

    ReplyDelete