Sunday, October 5, 2008

QuicKutz QuickStik

Have you seen the new QuicKutz QuickStik? This nifty little tool is tacky on the end to help you pick up tiny die cuts, letters, brads, eyelets and such. What a cool idea, one of those 'why didn't I think of that' ideas, right? Well, I did think of it, in fact I made one several years ago and am still using it. Mine is just a stick with orthodontist wax on the end but it works great. Crapola, why didn't I patent this idea when I had the chance!?

Theirs:


Mine:


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I love home made tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I simply walked into an ortho office and asked for some wax, she handed me several packets, she asked no questions so I offered no explanation, said thank you and left. =) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete