Friday, November 14, 2008

Design Studio & Vista 64

Well it's about stinkin' time! See the below excerpt from a letter that I sent to Cricut.

ME: When is DS going to catch up with the times and be compatible with Vista 64?

Wayne @ Cricut: Regarding your question about Design Studio… We now have a version of Design Studio that works with 64 Bit operating systems… we are just about to release it on the web site and I have been allowing a few of our customers to try it out and so far the reports have been favorable.


3 comments:

  1. So, how do you think we can get this thing? I bought DS a couple of months ago and really wanted to use it on my laptop - no can do. I'm so bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we have to wait for them to release it on the website BUT hopefully that will be very soon. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG U made me scream so LOUD I woke up the neighbors.I M screaing from the mountain tops..Working on my lap top was a PAIN in the back and on my eyes.. I bought me one of them Things that jack up the lap top!!! O I M so HAPPY!!! O if it really works U MADE MY NIGHT!!
    I LOVE U

    ReplyDelete