Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cards

My daughter-in-love asked me to make her some cards so off to work I go. I wanted something simple and I wanted to play with my Cricut so I created two cut files, one from George (click HERE to download) and one from Plantin Schoolbook (click HERE to download) that would cut the cards and the embellishments. See below for some samples...oh and see the pretty cardstock? Yeah that's the paper from Costco in the previous post. Really nice.

 


 


 


 


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Thank you. I hope you downloaded the cut file, it makes making them SO easy! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice that your cards are appreciated by family members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Linda. I truly believe there is elegance in simplicity and these are simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely gorgeous. Really sophisticated looking, too. I've got to try some, and show my mom, she loves cards - and I've taught her to make some, but these are prettier, still. Thanks for sharing.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO Fantastic!! Love them Thank U for the cut ..HUGS
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beauitiful cards, I just happened by your site!!! It's awesome... I'll be adding it to my favorites for sure!!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete