Friday, December 5, 2008

Potpourri Basket Cartridge Screenshots & Handbook

This cartridge is available exclusively bundled with the Cricut Expression machine infomercial offer and is not sold separately.

The Potpourri Basket Cartridge is a compilation of select shape graphics from many available cartridges. These include Fabulous Finds, New Arrival, Celebrations, Joys of the Season, Stretch your Imagination, Doodlecharms, Walk in May Garden, Going Places, My Community, Beyond Birthdays, Indie Art, Home Accents, Campout, Baseball, Street Sign, Soccer, and Wedding.

The cartridge includes: Shadow and Bonus creative features.

Click HERE to take a look at the handbook.









8 comments:

  1. Linda did you sell this cart? I would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sandy, this cartridge is available exclusively bundled with the Cricut Expression machine infomercial offer and is not sold separately. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah! Is there any change they'll release it from the bundle at any point, as they'll will do with the Don Juan cart?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaira Ivette Sierra, This is ProvoCraft and with ProvoCraft we have learned that it is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY so yes, I am confident that they will release it to the public eventually. Be patient...Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda thanks. This has a little of everything for everybody. I will buy it if it come out. Why do I have to reapply to a Google account everytime I want to post a comment to your blog? Help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, You asked " Why do I have to reapply to a Google account everytime I want to post a comment to your blog?" but I don't know the answer...are other blogs not that way? Maybe it's something in my settings cause when I started this blog I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Hmmm, if anyone knows the answer then please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for answering. I would leave more comments but I get frustrated sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was bummed when I heard it was only in the bundle. I want it now!!!! But, I guess I will wait for when and if they release it.

    ReplyDelete