Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Want your rewards?

If you purchased a cartridge released this year but did not receive a Cricut Rewards certificate, click HERE.

The following cartridges may qualify: Baseball, Basketball, Blackletter, Calligraphy Collection, Campout, Cars (Disney and Pixar), Christmas, Font (Sesame Street), Friends (Sesame Street), Graphically Speaking, Hello Kitty Font (Sanrio), Hello Kitty Greetings (Sanrio), Home Accent, Indie Art, San Serif, Soccer, Sports Mania, Stone Script, Storybook, Street Sign, Tinker Bell and Friends (Disney), Wedding, Wild Card, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Winnie the Pooh Font.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda!
    The link takes me to the Cricut Login but once I log in I don't know where to check for the certificates. I have registered all of my carts (as of tonight) but I don't see anything about rewards. I know I'm missing something but I can't tell where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, Here's the link: http://www.cricutrewards.com/ ~Linda

    ReplyDelete