Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Sale: Tamron-18-250mm Lens for Canon Digital Rebel *SOLD*

**SOLD** If you've been reading my blog you know that I'm selling off some of my 'stuff' so that I can buy a Nikon D90 camera *big smile*. The camera I am replacing is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. Anyway, for the Rebel, I have a Tamron-18-250mm lens...I know you've seen it...it's the one that's being advertised in all the scrapbook magazines. Click HERE for a review on the lens. Anyway, I won't need it any more because it won't fit the new camera so I'm trying to sell it. It's less than a year old and in excellent brand-new condition. I'm asking $350 for the lens. Email ohscrap@gmail.com if you're interested.



1 comment:

  1. I just got a Canon EOS Rebel Xsi for Christmas and it's my first SLR. I cound be interested in your lens but do I need it as a beginner? Is it still with the original box and instructions and does your price include shipping?
    Thanks for your great blog, I love it. Deanna

    ReplyDelete