Sunday, January 4, 2009

Layouts: Sweet Millie & Tater Bug

I got 2 layouts done tonight. These are the twins, I know I know, they don't even look alike but alas, they are twins. The thumb sucker is Millie. On her layout I used the Just Rite Curlz stamp, Flower Soft and did some stamping. On Taylor's (aka Tater Bug) layout I used the ZooBalloo cartridge, Flower Soft, some rub-ons, Cricut Inks and the Fiskars Treading Water punch. I know the layouts look alot alike, I do that so they each will get their own albums when they are older. Thanks for looking!

 


 


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. P.S. I love your blog. I hope you don't mind if I link you on my blog. You can check it out if you'd like.

    www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's and gorgeous girls. thanks for a great blog I love visiting.
    xx Linda (Perth-Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, Thank you and I don't mind at all. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda (texmorg). ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi linda, Happy New Year. think your blog is great! I wonder if you could answer me a question are there any cricut cartridges with a teddy bear on or have you made any with any of the carts. Thank you tombecca
    davidholt21@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. tombecca, Doodlecharms and Joys of the Season have teddy bears on them. HTH's, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know, I think they look alike. Same pretty eyes, same cute nose...can't tell about the mouth with Millie's thumb in the way. Cute. Really nice layouts. Thanks for sharing!

    How do you get such nice pictures of your layouts?

    conniescapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Connie. I have a black pillow case that I drape over my chair, I then put the layout on the pillowcase and take a picture. I usually have to adjust the constrast a bit to get the colors right. HTH's, Linda

    ReplyDelete