Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Cartridge - Ashlyn's Alphabet

The new Cricut cartridge(s) will be announced at Winter CHA 09 and will be available between April and June.

(click on the image to see details)




Product Description
This beautiful font cartridge manages to be both whimsical and elegant at the same time. Designed with the international market in mind, Ashlyn’s Alphabet includes the special letters and characters that allow you to create words in French, Spanish, German, Dutch, and many other languages.

The cartridge also contains an entire feature of phrases in over six languages—perfect for cards, scrapbooking, home d├Ęcor and other crafts.

This cartridge is full of:
Fun alphabet letters
Flourishes
Tags
Stars

Comes with Keypad Overlay, Idea Book and cartridge box with magnetic closure.

The book is full of information and detailed images to help you utilize the cartridge to its full potential. The keypad overlay has been designed with easy to identify letters, numbers, symbols and sayings.

This cartridge works in the Original Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter, the Cricut Expression and the Cricut Create machines.

9 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOO cute! Any word on when they'll be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. You are positively AMAZING! I like this font but I am especially excited about all 3 of the solutions cartridge... OH... and the child's silouette (sp?) Again, thank you so much for your 007 spy capabilites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cool. I think I may just need spongebob after all. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was about time for ProvoCraft to aknowledge us non-English-as-first-language customers. I thought I'd nevera see this happening...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well so much for my New Years Resolution....No more font cartridges. HMFF...who was I kidding with THAT one anyhow??? Thanks for the sneak peek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Would like to see how many extras are on it, like how Storybook does?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing....hannah montana...in a cricut cartridge... what WONT that girl do, lol.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE Ashlynns alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely be buying "Ashlyn's Alphabet". I can't wait till it comes out, me and my daughter "ASHLYN" will have a lot of fun with it. Thanks a bunch for all you do.

    ReplyDelete