Provo Craft is developing a new mobile product (approximately 4 x 6) which would allow you work on your creative projects, no matter where you are:
* This device provides Cricut Design Studio capabilities (such as welding, stretching, and rotating), so you could work on your creative projects away from your computer.
* Allows you to organize your artwork by topic, event, creative project and even provides a way for you to organize how you would like images organized on your cutting mat.
* Let's you store all of your Cricut cartridges into the device, enabling you to take all of your Cricut artwork with you wherever you go (within your house, to a gathering with friends/family, in your car, etc).
* Also eliminates the needs to carry your cartridges, overlays and manuals around.
* Device plugs into any PC computer or Cricut machine.
Here's an example of how you might use this product:
Beth is waiting for her daughter to get out of her piano class, and starts thinking about the baby shower invitations she needs to send out. She pulls her mobile device out of her purse and searches for all flower images available from her purchased cartridges (which have already been loaded onto her device). She finds the one she likes, and starts designing her card with CDS. Later, at a friend's house, she plugs in her device to her friends Cricut, cuts her images, letters (which are already laid out on her "virtual" mat), and finishes her cards that night.
So, what's your thoughts on this new developement from ProvoCraft?