Monday, March 9, 2009

** CLASS ENROLLMENT CLOSED ** Design Studio Training / Swarm - Marietta GA

** CLASS ENROLLMENT CLOSED ** ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED **

You are invited to attend a Cricut Design Studio Training w/ SWARM following.

When: Saturday, April 25th

Where: Archivers, Marietta, Georgia

Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Design Studio Training Class will begin at 10:00 AM SHARP and will last approximately 2-3 hours including breaks.

SWARM imediatly followning class - 4:00 PM

Bring a laptop (if you have one) with Design Studio already installed, registered and latest firmware downloaded. If you don't know how to do this, bring it anyway, we will teach you. Bring your Cricut and Cricut cartridges as we will be scrapping after the class. If you do not wish to bring your laptop or have your DS on your desktop, that is ok, you can look on with a buddy for the class.

Please paypal $25 to ohscrap@gmail.com or mail payment to Linda Scott, 5658 Tyson Dr, Acworth, GA 30102 to reserve your spot. Space is limited and your seat will only be held after payment is received and acknowledged.

Linda Scott

11 comments:

  1. oh man! Wish you were a little closer. :(

    Have a GREAT time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you will have alot of fun. To bad I live so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish we lived closer sounds like fun
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I would have LOVED to do this!!!! I would have just loved to be there. My son is graduating that day, so I will have to wait for you to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SURE WISH U LIVED CLOSER TO ME TOO!!:O(
    I would come every time..:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you thought about video taping your training and then posting it? Maybe for a donation? I would be interested. I know quite a bit on my design studio, but I'm sure there are things I could always learn, that I could've missed.
    dimahi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are talking about video but nothing has been decided yet. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. A SWARM is just a scrapbooking crop where everybody brings their Cricuts...get it...Cricut...bug...bugs swarm.... =\

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be placed on a cancellation/waiting list in case a seat opens up! Suzy

    ReplyDelete