Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today is Sunday!

I get tons of email. Read tons of blogs. Sign up for tons of stuff. Delete tons of junk. So it's really refreshing when you get something in your mailbox that is special. If you like to make cards, there is one 'type' that is always loved and that's scripture cards, cards that bring life to the weary. And it's with that, that I wanted to share this website that I found. It's called Our Daily Bread Designs and you can check it out by clicking HERE. They sell great priced scripture stamps that look good not just on cards but on layouts too. Oh and they have a blog too, see it by clicking HERE. Have a great Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. I have seen this set colored and it is just beautiful thanks for the link
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have seen a couple different cards using this set. They really are beautiful, :o)

    ReplyDelete