Sunday, April 5, 2009

Did you know?

Every now and then a Cricut cartridge will come along and we think 'yeah, it's ok but no biggie'. Well that's how I felt about Lyrical Letters...and then I started typing it up to add it to the Cheat Sheets. So did you know that this cartridge not only has 7 alphabets on it...and really cute ones to boot, but it also has a bunch of shapes like a:

square
circle
ring
frame
heart
flowers
fern
leaves
Christmas Tree
spider
Christmas Ornament
coffee cup
pine cone
pear
dragon fly
house
hummingbird
bird
ribbon
balloons
swirls
frog
butterfly
Stick People
fireworks
bow
birthday cake
gift
penquin
love birds
stork
cherries
rabbit
flourish

AND phrases like:

Happy Halloween
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Anniversary
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Mom's Special Baby
how kind
Thank You
with Gratatude
Many Thanks
You're the Best
I'm grateful
Hooray for you Dad
Congrats
Ta Da!
You Did It!
Yippee!
congratulations
Thanks
Way To Go
haPpy BdaY
love u
Sweetheart
Love You
I love you
Celebrate Love
hugs & kisses
OneLove
Autumn
Summer
a Baby shower
Winter
you're invited
A Bridal Shower
warm thoughts
you & me
my thoughts are with you
It's all good
heart blessings
Thinking of You
you're on my mind
Just a note
hello
hi friend
just saying hi
cherry good wishes
just because
get well
God be with you
felling puny?
with sympathy
fell better soon
I'm sorry
Peace & Comfort for you

So how about that. Looks like Lyrical Letters is going to be another 'gotta have'.



10 comments:

  1. Oh great - such an enabler. I thought that I perhaps I could do without this but those are really useful shapes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it Carrie! The fonts are so unique and then when I saw all the cool shapes...I just had to share!! lol ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just the best cart?

    Not only that, but there are actually SEVEN fonts on it!

    SEVEN! And they are really cute!

    I am posting today some cuts I did to show the variation in fonts cut at 2" - it's really quite amazing!

    Love your blog and send people here all the time! Have a great day! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks alot I thought, I did not need that cartridge but now I am going to have to get it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, saw this one and thought...Yipee, a cartridge I really don't need! Now, thanks to you I NEEEEEEED it! Wow....a must have for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought because the fonts were so pretty
    Then you got all those other amazing things

    This is definitely my fav cart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just won a bid on this cartridge on ebay, yesterday...CAN NOT WAIT to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a must have. I just called a friend of mine and I told her she needs to sign up for your newsletter. I wrote you an e-mail the other day but am not sure you got it so I'll ask you again on this one. I read on itzybitsy.blogspot.com (I think this is the right address)that if you have SCAL (which I just purchased a few weeks ago) and Cricut updates their firmware because of the new cartdriges and you update your frimware then you can't use SCAL anymore. Is this true. That's a lot of money to not be able to use it any more. Can you just not update your firmware? Has this happened before. Sorry for all the questions but it did make me very concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jean, I did answer. Go back to the post that you commented on for the answer OR leave your email address. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lover of LL here :-D that and Storybook! gotta have 'em

    Lisa
    (from the West Country, UK)

    ReplyDelete