Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank You!

Back on March 14th I posted a request asking online Store owners/vendors if they would be willing to send a door prize our way for a Cricut Design Studio Training class that I'll be teaching on April 25th. A few have responded and I like to give credit where credit is due so if you gals could and would, please contact or visit these wonderful gals and give them some business:

Creative Memories Consultant Karen Hooker. Her email is cmckarenh@comcast.net. Karen sent me a big bag of all kinds of wonderful CM products.

and

Karen Wang from Scrappers Must Haves. She sent me a sweet note and 2 beautifully wrapped gifts and even after shaking and listening I still don't know what they are but I sure do appreciate them and can't wait to give them out.


THANKS YA'LL!! ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment