Friday, April 17, 2009

Two New Cricut Cartridges

Ok, so Home Decor isn't really new but it has been a hard to get cartridge and now you can get it AND Jubilee Celebration for only $99...bet that's going to break the Ebay folks hearts that have been selling them for over $100 each!

PC will even throw in a set of Cricut Color Inks if you take advantage of their 3 easy payments BUT now here's the kicker, if you order from PC and do 1 payment of $99 you will get a FREE Cricut Jukebox AND a set of Cricut Color Inks!!! Holy Cow!

Oh and if you're figuring PC is going to whack it to you with postage (speaking from past experiences here), believe it or not the answer is a big nope! I went through the ordering process just to see and did the one time payment...postage was only $7.99. Another gasp from me!

PC is trying really really hard to win the hearts of the people I'd say!

Click HERE to find out how you can get in on this deal.



Click HERE to see some projects made with these cartridges.


Cricut® Jubilee cartridge
Get ready to celebrate with this font cartridge! The fonts on the Jubilee cartridge include a full alphabet, numbers, common punctuation and symbols, and phrases and icons. You’ll also love the unique Flag and Village creative features which will spruce up any project.



Home Décor
Give your projects a dash of sophistication! The Home Décor cartridge is filled with graceful flourishes, beautiful flora and fauna, elegant phrases, and much more. With two creative features, you can layer the fifty main images to achieve the exact effect you’re looking for.


16 comments:

  1. TFS!!! I did not even know... Glad you are sharing the news and yes PC is certainly trying to win the customers back for sure! It is a fab promo to take advantage of I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this! I am so glad I held off on buying Home Decor from eBay! I was so close a few weeks ago until I spoke to a seller who said it was coming out soon. It's a great deal. i just wonder how long it will take to ship knowing PC's super speedy shipping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their website isnt working very well for me...is there a contact email or phone # for them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leingang Crew, Looks like all the hits have crashed their site...just keep trying. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the deal, especially if you make a single payment and get the Jukebox & inks, but I don't like that the payment page is not secure. I have to laugh at PC; even when they try to do something right, they manage to mess it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the two carts wasn't worth the price, but adding a Jukebox and inks totally made it worth it. I bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any idea what all the features are on Jubilee. I already have Home Decor so I am wondering if they are going to offer Jubilee by it self sometime??? Thanks for the info, I got an email from Cricut also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to add my thanks for sharing this, although my DH won't be happy about it all! I wasn't supposed to spend any money on crafts this month. But this was just to good to pass up. You are very sweet to pass along this info, and also all the cheat sheets. It's people like you that make the crafting community so great. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Cathy, you're a sweetie! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Linda - appreciate the super info on this deal. I too went for the one payment to get the jukebox/inks. I can wait patiently cause I thought it would probably be another 6 months before I could get home decor which I have been craving. ~Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did anyone else have problems with their email acct being hijacked after purchasing this promo? Immediately after purchsing, my email sent out spam to everyone in my contacts list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Krista, I hate that happened to you but I don't think it was the promo site...I know several people that bought the cartridges with no problem at all. Sorry... ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda-

    Thanks for the info. I saw the two carts for &99 and didn't think they were worth it. I also saw the payment option. If it hadn't been for your blog I never would have known about the free Juke Box. I have been toying with the idea of getting one. Now I have 2 carts and the JB on the way!!

    One a different topic....I purchased SCAL about 6 weekss ago and haven't played with it much. Friday nigth while working with it I had a lot of trouble with the program locking up and needing rebooting. Any ideas what might be causing this and what can be done to fix this issue?

    Thanks once againf or the great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kgscrapper, you also have Cricut markers on the way being that was also part of the special. RE: your question...I don't know enough about SCAL to help you with the freezing up, try asking over on their forum, surely someone their will be able to help. http://forums.surecutsalot.com/ Good luck! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just remember that in Canada you have to pay the border duty, which was $56.00 plus the exchange which was a total of 128.00. So my total worked out to be $184.00 which wasn't bad considering I got the Jukebox and markers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not familiar with Home Decor, but just bought and received Jubilee for $12.99 with free shipping from Amazon...got an email alert from a friend and it arrived today...

    ReplyDelete