Saturday, April 11, 2009

Who knew?

I pulled out my Dreams Come True cartridge the other day, see below:



Started playing around with the feature keys and found a splat...who knew it had a splat on it?? Do you know how long I looked for a splat and low and behold I find out I have one right here on my shelf!! Anyway, look below at all the other cool stuff I found...PC does not do justice to these cartridges by only showing a picture of the main shapes/fonts.

Look at all the cool stuff I found on Dreams Come True:



I challenge you, pull out your cartridges and check out the creative features on there, you may be surprised at some of the shapes you find.

6 comments:

  1. You got me at the hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, PC could do better by showing what the cartridges really have on them! Have you ever checked out Paper Dolls! Golly, lot's on that one! Most of the non-font ones have tons of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my cricut the night before last and I have A LOT to learn but right now I am wondering what this is and how do I get to it...can you help? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addicted Scrapper, It's the Cricut cartridge Dreams Come True and you can buy it at pretty much any place that sells Cricut. Here's a link: http://www.scrappersmusthaves.com/all-mixed-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. How do you get the splats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addicted Scrapper, They are on the cartridge. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete