Saturday, May 2, 2009

Next Design Studio Class May 23rd

Do you live in North Georgia? Would you be interested in taking a class on Cricut's Design Studio? Well then, you are invited to attend a Cricut Design Studio Training Class. Read below for the low-down.

When: Saturday, May 23rd

Where: Archivers, Marietta, GA

Cost: $25

Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM - you can arrive and set up as early as 8 AM, class will begin at 9:30

The class will be projected onto the wall for easy viewing HOWEVER we welcome and encourage you to bring a laptop with Design Studio Version 1.0.21104.0 (or most current) installed, registered and latest firmware downloaded, your Cricut, mats and cardstock.

Please paypal $25 to ohscrap@gmail.com or mail payment to Linda Scott, 5658 Tyson Dr, Acworth, GA 30102 to reserve your spot. Either way, please email me letting me know that you made payment so I can add you to a confirmed list. Space is limited and your seat will only be held after payment is received and acknowledged. When you make payment, please give me you first and last name, address and phone number for my records.

If you know of anyone that would be interested in this May class, please forward these details and thanks!

I hope to see you soon!

Linda
http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CricutCheatSheet/

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested in a Design Studio Class or an advanced Cricut class - just not the weekend you are doing it. I live in Statesboro and am willing to drive to you for the class but can't come this time because I am having major surgery on May 18. Could you let me know when you plan on doing this at a later date? I have a friend who lives in Spartanburg who also might be interested in coming to the same type of class and we could work it out to come at the same time.

    Thank you,
    Sally Gasparri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, send me your email address and I'll add you to my mailing list. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete