Friday, June 12, 2009

FYI

The new Design Studio update is available with the NEW CARTRIDGES! Yay!! New cartridges added are Life is a Beach, Lyrical Letters, Hannah Montana, SpongeBob SquarePants, Stand and Salute, Simply Sweet, Jubilee and Stamping (Solution cartridge).

Now, if you already have Version 1.0.21104.0 of Design Studio, you only have to download the DesignStudio Font Packs. This update will NOT affect SCAL as you won't be updating the software, just adding cartridges.

Click HERE to update now.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for always keeping us so well informed. You're the best!

    eileenin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unable to download the font packs - error message says it has stopped working. Any suggestions? Thanks for keeping us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about this new update, but I have one question. What is the link for the download? Or where can I find it at? I tried looking on cricut.com, but couldn't find anything.

    Thanks,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link was in a previous post but I'll add it here to. Thanks! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I usually check your blog almost everyday, but missed a day or two last week I guess!

    I had just been wondering when they would update the software to work with the new cartridges yesterday morning...then saw that last night! Let's just say...you made my day! :)

    Claire

    ReplyDelete