Saturday, June 13, 2009

Layouts: Free Spirit, A Swingin' Good Time and Millie

These 3 layouts were made with the new Cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters. The first one was AFTER the Design Studio update and all I can say is 'thank God'. With DS it only took one cut whereas with the other layouts the titles had to be cut out 2-3 times to get it right on the layout. If I had of known that DS was so close to getting updated then I would have waited on the titles especially the Millie one and welded it cause it looks kinda weird to me. Anyway, people if you don't have Design Studio then you just can not possibly know what you are missing or you'd run out and get it now!

 


 


 


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts like always. I love them all. The colors you used go perfect with the pictures. I love my DS to. I am so glad they updated it at last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news about the update. I wish PC were better about informing their buying public. At least we have you!!! Beautiful layuts and gorgeous pictures. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic of Millie! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete