Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Missing Selection Handles

I have 2 copies of Design Studio. One is on my laptop and the other on my desktop. The laptop one works great but the one on my desktop sometimes has an issue with the selection handles being MIA, ie gone, disappeared, no where to be found.



This makes working with your cut somewhat difficult to say the least. I didn't bother calling Provo, I just assumed the problem was a Vista 64 thing. I accepted the issue and dismissed it.

But then today while surfing the web, I find THIS and wahlah, my problem is solved. The answer: Press the ALT key! Just like you use the ALT key to make the handles disappear, it will also make them reappear.



Thanks Narelle!

6 comments:

  1. That's one of those moments when you hit yourself in the forehead and say "eiyiyi". Obviously, by my name, I have a lot of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to take the time to say thank you sooo very much for the cheat sheets for the cricut carts. They have help out more than you will evr know. I have a friend that can go to any cart and let you know whats on it. I could not remember all of those shapes. I have 21 cartridges. So you are my new Hero. Thanks Again. I am enjoying my cricut sooooo much more .
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe you're welcome Kim. =)
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe you're welcome Kim. =)
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete