Thursday, June 4, 2009

Next Design Studio Class - Thursday July 2nd

Do you live in Georgia? Would you be interested in learning how to use the Cricut Design Studio software? If you answered yes to these questions then you are invited to attend a Cricut Design Studio Training Class that I'll be teaching on May 23rd.

When: Thursday, July 2nd
Where: Archivers, Marietta, GA
Cost: $25
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM - you can arrive and set up as early as 8 AM, class will begin at 9:30.

The class will be projected onto the wall for easy viewing HOWEVER this is a hands-on class so we welcome and encourage you to bring a laptop with Design Studio Version 1.0.21104.0 (or most current) installed, registered and latest firmware downloaded, your Cricut, a mat and cardstock.

Please paypal $25 to ohscrap@gmail.com or mail payment to Linda Scott, 5658 Tyson Dr, Acworth, GA 30102 to reserve your spot. Either way, please email me letting me know that you made payment so I can add you to a confirmed list. Space is limited and your seat will only be held after payment is received and acknowledged. Also when you make payment, please give me you first and last name, address and phone number for my records.

If you know of anyone that would be interested in this May class, please forward this email to them. Thanks!

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Linda,

    This is so great that you are teaching a class to learn how to use the Design Studio! I only wish you where here in Florida!! By chance, would you know of anyone here in Florida who is doing the same as you?

    I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you so much and have agreat class!

    Margarita

    ReplyDelete