Thursday, June 18, 2009

Next Design Studio Class - Thursday July 2nd

There's still room so won't YOU join us! The next Design Studio Class is Thursday July 2nd at Archiver's in Marietta, GA. The cost is $25. Class begins at 9:30 AM and is over by 2:30 PM (you can arrive and set up as early as 8 AM.)

The class will be projected onto the wall for easy viewing HOWEVER this is a hands-on class so we welcome and encourage you to bring a laptop with Design Studio Version 1.0.21104.0 (or most current) installed, registered and latest firmware downloaded, your Cricut, a mat and cardstock.

Please paypal $25 to ohscrap@gmail.com or mail payment to Linda Scott, 5658 Tyson Dr, Acworth, GA 30102 to reserve your spot. Either way, please email me letting me know that you made payment so I can add you to a confirmed list. Space is limited and your seat will only be held after payment is received and acknowledged. Also when you make payment, please give me you first and last name, address and phone number for my records.

We're looking forward to seeing YOU there!!

8 comments:

  1. Linda, is this class appropriate for a total beginner. I'm a Cricut user, but I haven't purchased Design Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, It's a beginners + class that teaches you how to use Cricut's Design Studio. If you wanted to take the class but weren't sure you wanted DS (you will after you try it) you could download the trial version and take the class using it. Let me know if you're interested. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Thanks for you advice! I got my DS up and running last night! Yea! I plumb forgot,I have to work on Thursdays! duhh.. Maybe next time! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have 3 gals that would like to take this class. Do you still have room?
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do. Email me at ohscrap@gmail.com. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do you think you will be doing another class during the week time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. At this time I'm not planning on doing any more classes. =(
    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I can't do this class - we have guests visiting for the holiday, but I would love to take it if you decide to do another one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete