Thursday, June 11, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Sweet because I get my money back to use elsewhere and sorrow because I'm not going to get my cartridge till 2010. What am I talking about? Read on:

Provo Craft is telling us that the release of two cartridges announced in January of 2009, expected to ship May/June 2009, has now been pushed back to the first quarter of 2010. They have been delayed due to a need to get other seasonal appropriate cartridges in production and out for shipment. There is no danger that these cartridges will not be produced, it is simply a timing issue for the manufacturer.

So, for those of you who like me preordered European Decor and/or Kitchen & Bath Decor, umm, you might want to ask for a refund unless you want to wait FOREVER for those two cartridges to hit the shelves.





4 comments:

  1. i had wondered what happened to these cartridges. I remember reading about them on the cricut board. That really stinks! UGH I would be sad too. Maybe you can get you something different to tide you over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the one with the whimsical silhouettes of children? I don't even recall the name. Has it been postponed indefinitely, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, that one is called A Child's Year and it's *supposed* to be out around the end of this month. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I bought the A Child's Year, cartridge from, Oh My Crafts, on line in a bundle deal, and I love it! Ladies, Oh My Crafts has the best prices on Cartridges I've found. SHARON

    ReplyDelete