Saturday, July 18, 2009

Gossip? Truth or Fiction?

I'm on my way out the door to go HERE and am so excited. I love stuff like this but just had to stop for a minute to give you the latest bit of info that has dropped into my ear.

What I've heard is that the Gypsy is an electronic version of Design Studio and comes with 2 cartridges already installed. It has a stylus and the top flips open to reveal the virtual keypad and mat for designing on the go. Oh and you know all the new pretties (cartridges) that were introduced yesterday....well it's rumored that 2 of the them will be on the G and that's the only way you'll be able to get those cartridges and THAT my dear is how they are going to get us to buy it! More details later. Gotta fly!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info .. that stinks about the 2 carts though if it's true. I don't use the design studio and don't intend to oh well saves me $$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea on the Gypsy's price???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard anywhere from $250 - $300 but don't quote me on that. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for keeping us updated. I think i will wait on getting one to see if they get all the bugs out of it. Sometimes they aren't all what they say in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I won't be buying one. I agree they need to make sure it works. Maybe they should finish making DS work like it should. Aii they want is our money and they still have bad customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fortunately, this is not something that even remotely interests me. The carts are cute, but that certainly wouldn't prompt me to buy the G just so I can use those carts on the G and not on my cricut.

    BTW...seems to me that most of those cuts I could do with SCAL! Just my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is true, it's very disheartening that ProvoCraft will stoop to FORCING people to buy one of their tools just so customers can use a certain cartridge's images. Shame on them. I'll continue to support Pazzles and thank ProvoCraft for helping me make my decision for me.

    ReplyDelete