Friday, July 17, 2009

Serenade Preview

Serenade is a solutions cartridge. It reminds me of a cross between the new Stamping Cartridge and the older Walk In My Garden cartridge. Some flourishes but mostly flowers, twigs, pots, plants, birds, fruit, butterflies, vases and such. I do like the clouds, they are cute but could be made in Design Studio with George. The little trees would make interesting cards and I wouldn't mind having them but that's not enough to make me buy it. Oh well, if you don't already have Walk In My Garden then this one might be a good purchase for you.



3 comments:

  1. I usually don't really like the cartridges until I see them used but we'll just have to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I love it already. I don't have Walk In My Garden. Glad I waited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serenade is a fabulous cartridge - you can get it on ebay at a good price.

    ReplyDelete