Monday, August 10, 2009

E-GAD!

I cannot believe you guys let me forget about THIS!!



I have been so busy but for pete's sake that is just no excuse! Hang on...be right back! Gotta do the random number winner picker thingie!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There, I did the random number thingie and we have a winner of the super cool kit from the sweet folks over at Studio Calico.

And the winner from our 291 comments is:



Comment #169 was from Miriam and she said...
This set is beautiful. It has so many goodies.
maratcliffe@comcast.net
8/2/2009 14:39

Congratulations Miriam!! I'm sending you an email right now!

5 comments:

  1. I guess I may only be speaking for myself, but maybe we all just love your blog, rather than coming for the freebies? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with auridicyl...I totally forgot that there was even a freebie up for grabs. Just love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gals are just too sweet!!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so darn informative, creative, and realistic that the freebies are just another bonus to us scrappers! Thanks so much for all the you do for us...May God shine down from the Heavens and bring you more wonderful expressive ideas for us to learn from!

    Tiffanie (born2instruct@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so darn informative, creative, and realistic that the freebies are just another bonus to us scrappers! Thanks so much for all that you do for us...May God shine down from the Heavens and bring you more wonderful expressive ideas for us to learn from!

    Tiffanie (born2instruct@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete