Saturday, August 1, 2009

Elmer's GIVE-A-WAY ** WINNER **

Remember the HUGE Elmer's package that I received in the mail?
Click HERE to refresh your memory but be sure to come right back.

Elmer's sent me this great package with the promise that they would send one of my blog readers one just like it so I started taking comments to pick a winner from and boy did we ever get comments. We had a whopping 522 comments. Did you hear that? A WHOPPIN' 522 COMMENTS! I mean seriously people!

To pick the winner I ran over to Random.org and put in the numbers 1-522 and here's our winning number!



Comment number 217 belonged to Nama of 5. Here's what she had to say:

Nama of 5 said...
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win this box of Elmers goodies I have just retired as a teacher and have 5 grandaughters. One granddaughter is 7 and she and I have done a few paper projects, which she has taken to school and the teachers "borrow" for their art classes, she has become a very popular crafty little girl. The other 4 granddaughters are under the age of 18 months (1 set of twins included) and their moms and I are planning on getting together to make scrapbooks for the girls. This will give us some good bonding time as well as having the girls become good friends. With the cost of scrapbooking materials and new babies this box of goodies would be an tremendous asset to our sessions and would be well used. I also donate seasonal cards to our church groups for raffles and gifts. This box would really help out there as well. I was really excited to read that the large glue stick could be used to refresh the cricut carriers WOW
July 23, 2009 1:15 PM


Congratulations Nama of 5! I'm sending ya an email right now!

************ UPDATE ******************
(I updated instead of deleting the above so that if anyone saw the above post wouldn't think I changed the winner for no reason...just so you know.)

Well guess what people, Nama didn't leave an email address (and that was part of the instructions) so I've had to pull another number and that winning number is 393!



Here's what she posted.

Anonymous said...
I am a Camp Fire leader and I work with all ages of children all year long… My favorite thing is watching that child finally finish what they where makeing and look at it like WOW I did it all by my self..
Kimmie6_98@yahoo.com
July 24, 2009 10:33 AM


Sending you an email Kimmie! Congratulations!!

1 comment:

  1. I am the great grandmother of a total of 40 great grand childern.When they come over I could find lots of things to inspire them. It would be heaven. Thank You for the chance to win. annaj. amjones56@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete