Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In the Atlanta (GA) area?

A Bargain Lovers Paradise! Shop one of the largest scrapbooking and paper crafting consignment sales in the Southeast for clearance-like prices from fellow crafters! Thousands of items will be available from the most popular brands in the industry including ProvoCraft, K&Company, Stampin' Up!, KI Memories, American Crafts, Making Memories, Me and My Big Ideas, My Mind's Eye; Sassafras Lass, and many more!

Sellers Presale (not open to the public): Thursday, October 22, 2009 (6pm–9pm)
Friday, October 23, 2009 (10am–9pm)
Saturday, October 24, 2009 (9am–7pm)

Restrictions: No children or strollers please. Infants welcome in front carriers/ slings only.

Location: 3001 Karen Lane//Marietta, GA
From I-75N: Take the Canton Road Connection NE via EXIT 267A toward GA-5-SPUR N. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SANDY PLAINS RD NE. Turn RIGHT onto KAREN LN NE.

For more details, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. AAaahahhh!!! I just got home from Atlanta last night - and I didn't find ONE craft store while I was there! :(

    Wish I could go back - it's cold here at home in Canada.

    ReplyDelete