Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ok here's the deal.

Provocraft is releasing cartridges faster than I can get them on the Cheat Sheets so I need help. Listed below are the cartridges that I need list for. If you can help, please comment below and let me know.

What this would involve would be picking a cartridge and then dissecting it. You would take your book or look at it in Design Studio and list everything on the cartridge. Two columns, one for words or phrases and one for shapes. If something could be more than one thing list both, example: vase/jar.

Using the book that came with the cartridge, you would go page by page and list everything there then move to the next page. You would break down items too, example: bow and arrow would be bow, arrow on separate lines. (In case someone was looking for an arrow but not a bow.)

Using Design Studio, you would click on each item under each creative feature.

In the end your list will include around 300 items unless the cartridge has shadow/blackout feature which you can exclude.

Can you help? If so, please comment below, with your Name, Email Address and the Cartridge you are willing to list. Please read the comments above yours (if any) and make sure someone hasn't already taken that cartridge. I only need one person per cartridge.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

**Cartridge List Needed**

A Child's Year Cartridge **TAKEN - TerpsFan**

Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge **TAKEN - Laura, emzysmom@yahoo.ca**

Designer's Calendar Cartridge ** TAKEN - Amy**

Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge **I've finished this one**

From My Kitchen **TAKEN - Carol (cyimbugbitten)**

Gypsy Font

Gypsy Wanderings

Hannah Montana Cartridge **TAKEN - HappyHappyJoyJoy**

Pictureque **I've finished this one**

Pink Journey

Seranade **I've finished this one**

Simply Sweet Cartridge **TAKEN - Kimberly (kdwespanol)**

SpongeBob Squarepants Cartridge **TAKEN - Ann @ HAPPY SCRAPPY**

Stand and Salute Cartridge **RECEIVED** Thank you Melissa and Kimberly!

Stamping Solutions Cartridge **TAKEN - flywhistle**

Sweethearts **TAKEN - Carol (cyimbugbitten)**

Winter Woodland Cartridge **TAKEN - TerpsFan**

29 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Don't forget Gypsy Font in your list!
    Kendra
    PS. I would help but I have way too much on my plate right now. Good luck at finding people to help you!

    If at the end of the month you still need help let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    What software do you want the list in? I don't know how to do a blog...(please don't tell -- I'm really embarassed to admit it). I don't mind helping, though. If you let me know what software/format you want it in, I'll take a cartridge.

    Thanks for all you do,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, you can do it in any thing...even email...when finished email it to ohscrap@gmail.com and I'll take it from there. Which cartridge are you taking? (THANKS!!) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,

    I would like to help. I will take Stand and Salute. I'll do my best to get it to you within a week.

    Thanks for your blog...it's always got the news first!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do appreciate all you do for us and can understand how overwhelmed you'd be w all of these new carts coming out. I'd be willing to help, depending on when it has to be finished. I'd work on it as time allows. The only cart I'm getting so far is A Child's Year...it's on it's way. If you need me to, I could try that one. Let me know...

    cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I'll do the Stamping Solutions cartridge. Then I'll see how you're coming along and maybe take another -- a lot of these are very new and I don't have them yet. Thanks for the quick reply!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda -

    Left a message on the Cricut thread. Let me know which one or ones.

    Trisha (Terpsfan)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll do Stand and Salute and Everyday Paper Dolls. kdwespanol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for offering Kimberly but Melissa has already done Stand and Salute. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, I'd be happy to do EPD but I see that someone else has already offered. It's the only cart off the list that I have on the way! I guess the list could be generated through looking through DesignStudio?? Let me know if you think that would work, and I'll try one from there. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann, I've started EPD and girl it is huge! I think it's going to be even better than the 1st paper dolls. You can use DS to do the list by clicking on the feature keys for each pad key (you don't have to list shadow or blackout). Thanks so much!!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, isn't Kimberly doing EPD? If not, I'll be happy to do it!! Maybe we could share it somehow since it's so big! I'll take SpongeBob to start out with. (I don't have it - just working through DS with my 8-year-old's help for some of the names!) --Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann, I'm putting you down for SpongeBob. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, I would be glad to do the Designer Calendar. I only have it pre-ordered though. Thank you for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda,
    Is anyone doing in my kitchen or sweethearts?
    cyimbugbitten

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amy you're a doll! Putting you down for Designer Calendar right now! THANK YOU!!! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Linda, for all your work, I enjoy your blog now. Keep up to the cheat sheets, I sure can't keep up buying them all...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will take Asylyns alpha. I will pm you also.. Laura
    emzysmom@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok I guess i can't do ashlyns alpha as its not on my cds.. i will do pink journey instead .
    laura
    emzysmom@yahoo,ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. THANKS!! Laura, I've got you down for Ashlyns. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think we're good everybody. ALL cartridges are covered except the ones that come with the gypsy and the pink expression and I can get them from Design Studio.

    THANKS to everyone!!!!!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks to all of you.. I just learned how to download the cheetsheets, hopefully the one I did is one of the newer ones, It has 36 pages. Maybe by the next time you need help I will be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda, I'm confused. Do you still need Stand and Salute? It says it was received, but I have not sent it to you yet. I was going to do it this weekend.

    JLMK. Thanks, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Melissa, sorry about that but yes, someone already sent in Stand and Salute. =\ ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you need any more help? I'm happy to help.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Melissa, the only ones I don't have assigned out are the ones that come on the Gypsy. They are on DS though so can be done from there if you want. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  27. How long do you think it will be before you are able to send the updated chart? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't know Kimberly, I'm still waiting on everyone to send me their list. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Linda, I only have two of the new carts and they were already picked. I wish I had them all. Good luck finding people who have them. Thanks for all you do for us.

    ReplyDelete