Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Expressions Vinyl Rocks! ***CONTEST CLOSED***

***CONTEST CLOSED*** Winners will be announced in the morning.

Hi guys! Don't forget about the vinyl give-a-way that we have going on HERE. Be sure to enter by leaving a comment on that post (not this one) and please don't forget to leave your email address so I can find you if you win.

...Speaking of winning....Expressions Vinyl has informed me that due to the huge response that they have received with this special (sale price $1.79), they are now going to give away 3 gift packs instead of 1! WHOOHOO!!

4 comments:

  1. How often can we enter? Hey Linda. I have a question for you. I finally has accumulated 800 points for a cricut reward purchase.Daisy Chain and Keystone for 800 points. I don't really care for daisy chain. It doesn't do much. I then could either get Don Juan or Accent Essentials. I think accent essentials is the best deal. What do you think? I value your opinion. jeansaporito@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!
    I found your site tonight...Looks great and I have joined the group and added to my favs. I just bought a cricut expressions and I guess I have a lot to learn. I am going to try to make my own xmas cards this year - YIKES! It will be my first attempt at cards. What would the colored vinyl be used for? kcrameri@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, Of the choices, I'd get AE HOWEVER don't do anything just yet. PC is revamping the reward program and will be adding a bunch of new stuff in the next few weeks. =) ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. kcrameri, I use vinyl on my walls. Look in the labels to the left on my blog and click on 'wall art' and you'll see tons of examples. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete